Thank's for stopping by!

Thank's for stopping by!

Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Two for Tuesday!


With just starting a blog... I missed a few Tuesday's! I figured I would try and catch up!! Last week, I discounted my two most expensive products! This week, I am discounting the THREE products that have the most views on TpT (excluding last weeks!). Yesssss... THREE!!! 


First up... My Government Branches Craftivity! If you teach the branches of Government, this a great tool!! It takes the 3 areas and key information from each... and has the kiddos create a tree... Get it??... "BRANCHES" of Government!? :D Ya.... I think I'm ready to go back! : P


The large leaves list the branch of Government. The small leaves are for the facts! Each leave gets color coded, to match the correct branch of government! There are 2 versions... There is a colored one and there is a black and white one! If using the black and white one, you can make copies on colored paper, or you can have students color and decorate them! :)

Grab your copy HERE! It's only $1!!


The second product discounted is my /TH/ Digraph Pack! It comes with 2 anchor charts listing pictures of words that start with TH. It also comes with 3 different activities to practice /TH/ digraph! The activities include "Roll & Graph", "Puzzles" and a "Writing Page". 

Grab this pack HERE!! It's only $1.10!! 



And finally... My September Writing!! This pack includes 22 writing prompts that relate to going back to school and special days that happen in September! There is also extra lined paper for those that like to write more! :D 

Grab them HERE!! They are only $1.25!!

These three product will be discounted for the next couple of days!!

Enjoy! :D
~Danielle




No comments:

Post a Comment