Thank's for stopping by!

Thank's for stopping by!

Monday, July 21, 2014

Pre-Primer Sight Word Activities

So I woke up Sunday morning and saw the TpT Newsletter was back!! YAY!! I love opening it up, grabbing some freebies, and checking out the sponsored products... only 4 of them make it in! 

I didn't get around to opening up mine, until the afternoon. It mocked me in my inbox every time a new email dropped in! 

I opened it up... scrolled down... and saw this...



AHHHHH!!!!! I made the Newsletter!!!!! This pack was picked to be one of the 4 sponsored paid products!! HUGE.DEAL!!! I am still giddy thinking about it! :D

So.... with this huge accomplishment, I decided it's time to give you a look into this HUGE pack! 

This pack is a massive 288 pages long! 

It includes all words from the Dolch Pre-Primer sight word list. I have grouped the words in 20 different ways, with six words in each group! Each grouping comes with 4 different practice activities! Activities include: Roll & Graph, Spinner, Sentence Writing, and a set of Dominoes! Each word also comes with an interactive notebook flap. As review, this pack also comes with Bingo cards! HUGE right?!

Here are some pictures of each activity! 


                                                                         

             


This pack also includes Bingo Cards, and a Dominoes game!

Use these activities to supplement the teaching of the Pre-Primer words, as center activities! You could also use them as a review of the words! 

So here is the deal... In honor of making the Newsletter, I am running a special for the rest of the week!

To grab this offer all you need to do is purchase the activity pack! 

Then, email me at thelearningcenter2014@hotmail.com! Include your TpT username (so I can verify your purchase!) and the item from my store that you would like! EASY PEASY!! 

Pre-Primer Sight Word Activity Pack

As always, thank you so much for all of your support! I definitely couldn't do all of this without you! 

<3 Danielle

P.S. If you still aren't sure this product is for you... check out a free sample of it! Grab it HERE!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on making the newsletter! That is so awesome. I've been trying forever with no luck! This is a great item and a fantastic freebie. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete