Thank's for stopping by!

Thank's for stopping by!

Wednesday, March 4, 2015

One of Those Days...

So today I had "one of those days". The kind of day that you want to forget. The kind of day that makes you think about your job and why you do it every. single. day. I have been wondering this a lot this year. It has been a tough year with my caseload. Student behaviors that we NEVER expected (not that we ever expect anything), parents that can make things even more difficult, and little time to do anything past putting out fires. That has been my year.

Today I came home feeling defeated, in-effective and just plain tired. I try not to let my job and the experiences from the day affect my family life, but that is certainly easier said then done. I have been reflecting on my school life all evening. I've thought about the behaviors I have dealt with, the home lives of some of my kids and how on earth I am going to survive the last few months of this school year.

Tonight I am taking some time to myself and recharging my batteries with my favorite author, a comfy blanket and the fact that tomorrow is my Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment